
I started with the concept of "Weight Loss is Free" as a way to say there is no excuse for not getting better. There is nothing you need to buy to lose weight. You don't need to join a gym or buy slim fast or anything. There is an easy and free way to achieve a healthy Body Mass.
But losing weight is better than free. In the last few days I have not used any butter or mayonnaise. Two of my greatest weaknesses. I cook in butter. I slather it on bread. I drown my sandwiches in mayo. I would take a piece of cheese and dip it in mayonnaise. I would take a saltine cracker and eat a pat of butter. Best Foods is nearly $4 a jar and butter is about $2.50 a pound. Just those two abuses being dropped from my life will save about $150 in the first 12 months. More of this common sense later.


No comments:
Post a Comment