Sunday, April 25, 2010

Waterboarding or My Bicycle


Water boarding or My Bicycle?

Trying to become more fit and having such a perfect day I decided to ride my bike. BAD IDEA! The seat position is such that it is fortunate I am not going to father any more children. To sit comfortably I lean way way back on the saddle. I can't adjust the seat, its fastened by a weird screw that the only known driver is owned by a bicycling monk in Tibet. At 6'6" my knees are in the wrong position and riding the hills is tortuous. I get to the big downhill leading back home. I pedal fast and go to stand on the pedals to enjoy the wind on my face. my reward for climbing all those hills! That's when I realize my right knee has locked up and I almost fall. I was safer eating potato chips and watching TV

But I will persevere. Twenty pounds by July 4Th and I am halfway there.
Back to walking tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment