
We go out to Carrows about once a month. I usually get the following:
Salad with Blue Cheese, Garlic Bread
Large Prime Rib (12 oz), Vegetable,
baked potato with butter and sour cream
Glass of Red wine
Truth be told I would sometimes order a full one pound cut but for now we will go with this menu.
Salad with Blue Cheese, Garlic Bread
Large Prime Rib (12 oz), Vegetable,
baked potato with butter and sour cream
Glass of Red wine
Truth be told I would sometimes order a full one pound cut but for now we will go with this menu.
The big difference is I checked Nutrional information on-line Before I went to eat.
I ordered the following
Salad with a little oil and vinegar
corn bread with no butter
Salmon, Baked potato w/ sour cream
vegetables and water
I am just as full and just as happy. And even my improved dinner has too much sodium (over 1200 mg) so next time I will cut out the corn bread. It was surprisingly a major contributor to the total sodium. These small changes netted tyhe following differences
1305 Fewer Calories
Salad with a little oil and vinegar
corn bread with no butter
Salmon, Baked potato w/ sour cream
vegetables and water
I am just as full and just as happy. And even my improved dinner has too much sodium (over 1200 mg) so next time I will cut out the corn bread. It was surprisingly a major contributor to the total sodium. These small changes netted tyhe following differences
1305 Fewer Calories
49 Grams less fat (441 fat calories)
1057 mg less sodium
Little change make a difference. Over time a HUGE difference


No comments:
Post a Comment