
I have been eating almost exclusively vegetarian for a few days. The exception was a small piece of salmon. BUT, tonight I splurged. I had a thin New York strip steak. Eat anything you like. What? There is nothing off limits. If you like a food enjoy it. Be a little hedonistic. Here's the deal, if it is a food that is densely caloric limit the frequency you serve it and the size of the portion. Most nutritionists would tell you that your serving of meat or poultry should be approximately the size of a deck of regular playing cards, about 3 ounces. My New York was more like 5 oz but I just need to burn or drop 500 calories a day from my baseline. My normal serving would be 12-14 ounces. Enjoying my life, enjoying my food, and improving everyday.
The picture is from a nice website called http://www.treehugger.com/. I would also like to thank my friend and internet wizard Cheddar, better known on the web as Sublime driver. Thanks buddy, chubby people need internet love too. To see how Cheddar can help you with your web visit here http://top100affiliates.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment